PORLOCK VILLAGE HALL

Somerset

    Porlock Village Hall is situated at the western end of the High Street at the bottom of Porlock Hill opposite The Ship Inn. The car park entrance is located 50 metres further west along the Toll Road.

     

    The original hall, now the Large Hall, was built by public subscription and fund raising with the foundation stone laid by Mary, Countess of Lovelace, in 1925. The small hall and adjacent facilities were added in 1974 with a generous gift from Mr R Woodrow and donations from the people of Porlock.

     

    Porlock Village Hall has two halls available for hire, one large one with stage, sound and lights, and a smaller one next to the kitchen and bar area. Below the stage is a meeting/changing room for use by Bride and Groom, or changing for artistes.

    ✉  CONTACT VENUE

    AT A GLANCE

     

    • Maximum capacity: 100 seated, 150 for evening dancing

    • Exclusivity: Yes

    • Licensed for Marriage: No

    • Accommodation: Lots within walking distance, from camping to 4 star hotels

    • Catering: No

    • Late license: Yes

    • Parking: Yes

    • Pets welcome: Yes



    Website
    Tel: 01643 862717

    • Black Facebook Icon
    PORLOCK VILLAGE HALL

    Toll Road (New Rd), Porlock, TA24 8QD