Wild and rustic, and completely sheltered by its own wooded valley, Streamcombe Farm is an ideal alternative wedding venue for relaxed, informal and natural outdoor celebrations.
On the borders of Exmoor National Park, Somerset and Devon, Streamcombe is 30 minutes from the M5, J27. Within 4o minutes drive of Taunton & Exeter, and an hour from Bristol.
This beautiful corner of England is a walker`s paradise. The scenery and wildlife are unique, and the dark skies spectacular.
Although an outdoor venue, we are a very sheltered site. There are barns, the marquee and a conservatory for shelter from the elements over your weekend.
Please take time to browse our web site. The venue is yours exclusively for 48 hours, to use and decorate how you wish...within reason of course!
✉ CONTACT VENUE
AT A GLANCE
• Maximum capacity: 110
• Exclusivity: Yes, 48 hours
• Licensed for Marriage: No, blessings only
• Accommodation: Yes, bed and breakfast. Shepherds hut and camping
• Catering: Yes, resident chef on site!
• Late license: Midnight
• Parking: Yes, in the field
• Pets welcome: Dogs on leads
Tel: 01398 323775
Streamcombe Ln, Dulverton, TA22 9SA