On Sunday, the 15th of September 2019, Aldwick Estate offers newly engaged couples and those planning their wedding day a warm welcome to tour our beautiful, well-appointed venue.
Admission is free. Opening hours from 11am to 3pm
• Meet the Aldwick Team, who strive to ensure that your ‘big day’ is a five-star success, and discuss with us your specific requirements.
• Soak in the atmosphere of rustic farm buildings, in a secluded setting of sweeping gardens and glorious countryside views.
• View the Old Barn, licensed for civil ceremonies, dressed for a wedding ceremony.
• Sample delicious canapés prepared by Taste Buds, Aldwick’s in-house caterers, and explore with them your menu options.
• Visit a selection of Aldwick’s recommended suppliers: florists, photographers, wedding cake designers, entertainers, resident DJ and local hoteliers.
• Sample Aldwick wine! Why be married at a vineyard if not to serve your guests the award-winning, estate-produced wine at your Reception and Wedding Breakfast?
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aldwick Court Farm
Redhill, Bristol, BS40 5AL
T: +44 (0)1934 864404
Title image by Christo Nicolle