There is nowhere else in the world like the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, with its extraordinary collection of paintings, sculptures and treasures from around the world, and spectacular views across the sea.The Russell-Cotes is your perfect wedding venue – unique, elegant and magical.
LIVE THE LOVE STORY…
In 1901, Merton Russell-Cotes gave his beloved wife Annie this dream house on Bournemouth’s cliff-top overlooking the sea. It was an extraordinary, extravagant birthday present – lavish, splendid and with a touch of fantasy.They were desperately in love and never spent a wedding anniversary apart. It is because of their love for Bournemouth that this beautiful historic house can be enjoyed by us all today.The story of the Russell-Cotes is a love story – it could be your story too.
Russell-Cotes was shortlisted for the UK Wedding Awards 2016.
✉ CONTACT VENUE
AT A GLANCE
• Maximum capacity: Drawing Room: 25 + couple | Main Hall 50 + couple | Gallery II 80 + couple
• Licensed for Marriage: Yes
• Accommodation: No
• Catering: Yes (with our partners if necessary)
• Late license: Licence runs until 11.00pm. We can extend the licence to 12.00pm for an additional fee of £150.00
• Parking: We have one parking space available for the bridal car. There is a public car park located next to the venue
• Pets welcome: No
Tel: 01202 451858
Russell Cotes Rd, Bournemouth, BH1 3AA