Pentillie Castle is a truly special place steeped in history, exclusively yours for your wedding day. The 300 years of family history, the spectacular location on the Tamar River, and the fantastic team all combine to make your day truly memorable.
Pentillie Castle is a grand, private home, allowing you the freedom and flexibility to plan the wedding of your dreams.
With a variety of spaces licensed for civil ceremonies, and terraced gardens and large reception rooms in which to celebrate with family and friends, Pentillie offers the perfect backdrop for your wedding. The photo opportunities are also pretty special as you have 55 acres of woodland gardens at your disposal.
It is unlikely that you will have planned a party like this before, so our excellent team will be there every step of the way, to support and advise you, and co-ordinate all the various parts of the day without ever being intrusive.
The team are also really happy to tailor your wedding experience to suit your dreams and aspirations as a couple. If there is something or someone you dearly wish to include in your wedding day, let us know and we will do our best to make it happen.
We are also delighted to offer recommendations on the suppliers who we work with and who do weddings just brilliantly – we love them, and are sure that you will too.
✉ CONTACT VENUE
AT A GLANCE
• Maximum capacity: Castle, 60 Day Guests / 120 Total Evening - Marquee, 250 Day Guests / 350 Total Evening
• Licensed for Marriage: We have a number of both indoor and outdoor ceremony locations including the incredibly unique Bathing Hut on the banks of the River Tamar
• Accommodation: Weddings at Pentillie are on an Exclusive Hire basis. The Castle accommodates 20 guests in 10 stunning bedrooms
• Catering: Pentillie offers a range of menus celebrating the very best locally sourced and seasonal produce. The Chef is always happy to meet with couples to discuss any particular favourites too
• Late license: We are licenced to serve alcohol and play amplified music until 11.30pm. Live music can be played until 11.00pm
• Parking: Plenty of free parking on the estate
• Pets welcome: We have a designated ‘Boot Room’ for furry friends
Tel: 01579 350 044
Paynters Cross, St. Mellion, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 6QD