Ludicrously Romantic Weddings
Hotel Tresanton offers a wonderful setting for a wedding by the sea. The hotel has a marriage licence and can host intimate weddings for just the two of you or offer exclusive use weddings, where you and your guests take over the whole hotel. From setting the date, to choosing the food, we will be on hand to guide you through the planning process, ensuring your dream wedding is brought to life.
Every Wedding is Different
We pride ourselves on offering bespoke weddings, featuring the very best in style, service and food. We have two licensed rooms for civil ceremonies, these are the "Cinema" and "Dogs' Bar".
Your wedding breakfast menu will be created by our Head Chef and will feature the very best in local ingredients. Three course menus start from £60.00 per person, canapes from £20.00 per person and a late night pasty feast from £8.00 per person. Our house wine is from £30.00 per bottle, champagne from £64.00 per bottle and we offer the option of bringing your own wine or champagne with a corkage fee of £20.00 per bottle.
Hotel Tresanton prides itself in understated luxury and we truly offer the most intimate yet stylish wedding venue.
AT A GLANCE
• Maximum capacity: 65 for accommodation, 70 for the wedding breakfast and 120 in total for the evening reception (if exclusive use of the hotel is being taken).
• Exclusivity: From October - early April.
• Licensed for Marriage: Two rooms are licensed, our "Cinema" for up to 50 guests and our "Dogs' Bar" for up to 12 guests.
• Accommodation: Thirty rooms and suites, spread out over five houses. Rooms range from small sea view double rooms, to our exclusive three bedroom suite.
• Catering: Kitchen and restaurant onsite, offering a range of cuisine.
• Late license: Optional.
• Parking: Private hotel car park.
• Pets welcome: We have four dog friendly rooms, along with our "Dogs' Bar" where guests can relax with their pets. Should the hotel be taken exclusively, dogs are welcome in all communal areas.
Tel: 01326 270 055
Hotel Tresanton, St Mawes, Cornwall, TR2 5DR