For an incredibly special day you need an incredibly special venue. We know that Barley Wood fits that description. For starters, we only host one wedding a week so the house, grounds and staff are there for you and you alone. It is first and foremost a private location which gives you a hug as you walk in (as will the staff and the dogs!). It is most definitely not a corporate, cold, corridor laden old house; and we would not dream of dictating your day to you – we’re here to make it what you want it to be.
You can choose everything at Barley Wood. We have a large collection of the very best local suppliers who are on hand to offer expert advice and help you create the most special of days. We plan to have a wedding license for all 3 ground floor reception rooms with a maximum of 80 guests so you can even choose where you get married!
And when it comes to the reception, the sky is literally the limit. With uninterrupted views across the Yeo Valley you can enjoy the house, or take over the 2 acres of garden with a marquee for up to 150 guests. But rest assured no two weddings will be the same at Barley Wood, and we pride ourselves on that.
✉ CONTACT VENUE
AT A GLANCE
• Maximum capacity: 100 or 200 with a Marquee
• Exclusivity: Exclusive use for the weekend. Friday – Sunday
• Licensed for Marriage: Application in progress (enquire for dates)
• Accommodation: Bridal Suite, 2 Triple and 2 double bedrooms
• Catering: Not provided. Required to bring in outside catering companies
• Parking: Yes
• Pets welcome: Yes on request
Tel: 01278 726 000